Saturday, November 19, 2011

Lose Weight Fast and Keep The Weight Off: How to Deal with Cravings

To see a list of the pages of this blog or to subscribe to this blog and receive new posts in your mailbox, click here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/LoseWeightEliminateTheFatAndGetHealthy

 I have a real hankering for candy right now. What should I do? If you're like me, you probably have to deal with food cravings on a daily basis. I have a secret method to deal with food cravings that prevents me from putting on more pounds each time I see food. I'm not going to share it with you just yet. However, here are some good tips: If you feel like you're about to give in to your craving, run away from the offending food--literally. Get out of the house or out of the store and you'll be okay.
Alternatively, you could start jumping in place each time you want to eat something. Even if you only jump for a minute, you'll burn 10 calories. Once you're done jumping, you are allowed to give in to your craving.