Wednesday, June 5, 2013

How to control your food cravings

To see a list of the pages of this blog or to subscribe to this blog and receive new posts in your mailbox, click here: http://feeds.feedburner.com/LoseWeightEliminateTheFatAndGetHealthy

Put the food away when you're not eating. 
It sounds easy, doesn't it? Yet a lot of people like to snack when they're working at the computer. I strongly suggest you put away your snacks right now. Come on, stand up and do it if you have to. I'll still be here when you're back. :)

I'm not saying I'm perfect - I'm currently surrounded by empty boxes of mini-Smarties!
Thankfully, mini-Smarties aren't that caloric... but I've decided to stop keeping Smarties in my room while I'm working.

 Keep healthy snacks with you instead, but pick a time to snack. It might sound silly but what about eating something at 4 p.m. like some kids do?
I'm sure you'd rather eat some ice cream in the evening than snack on chocolate/chips/Smarties/cookies all day.